KineMaster – Video Editor Review
|App Name||KineMaster - Video Editor|
|Genre||Articles & Reviews|
|Update on||Oct 26, 2022|
|Requirements||4.4 and up|
|Get it on|
KineMaster allows you to capture, edit, and share videos using a combination of webcam, smartphone camera, and/or DSLR camera footage. The program offers a variety of editing tools such as adding titles, overlaying text on images, and adding visual effects. KineMaster also offers a simple drag-and-drop interface that lets you import media files directly into the editor.
Kine Master is an advanced video editing software in which you can edit your videos, create intros, make changes to your videos as well as remove background from videos and photos in Kine Master. In Kine Master you can add many videos and you can create collection of videos in this software.
- You can trim, cut, merge, split, add text captions, add filters, apply transitions, audio effects, and more.
- KineMaster supports many file formats including MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV, M4V, GIF, PNG, JPG, TIFF, WEBP, etc.
- KineManager is included and allows you to organize, trim, cut, merge and export clips easily.
Animations and transitions
Social media integration
Supports HD resolution.
- What I liked the most about Kine Master was its ease of use, animations and transitions, sound effects, music and video effects. Overall, I think this is one of the best mobile video editing apps on the market. It has many features and high quality export.
- I love Kinemaster, it allows me to edit any video on my mobile device, it gives me an amazing workflow and the possibility to sketch out projects and edits that I can later on my PC. can complete I would recommend this video editor to a YouTuber who is just starting to make videos and doesn’t have a PC to create their own audio visuals, this app is great for everything from gameplay to unboxing, even music videos. can be used to modify
I didn’t like that when I deleted photos, images or completed projects it wouldn’t automatically save them to KineMaster’s gallery.
-One of the least liked things about Kini Master, was that you have to buy a premium subscription to get the best features from the app. It’s like night and day when you have a free version and a premium version. I think they shouldn’t even have a free version they should have a premium version so when you buy the app you get everything in the store and ready to go.
My overall experience with Kind Master has been great I think it’s a great mobile video editor. I love the fact that Google Drive is integrated into the software and you can download directly from Google Drive to your phone and use the media you download on the Kinemaster.